Time to spice up your kitchen with this Asian inspired dish!
- 4 lbs chicken leg quarters, skin on, bone-in
- Salt and pepper
- ¼ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. chili garlic sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- juice from half a lime
- 1 tbsp. coarse mustard
- ½ tbsp. rice wine vinegar
- 2 1/2 tbsp. maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line baking sheet. Pat chicken completely dry. Place onto pan and season with salt and pepper. Pop into oven and cook for 15 minutes.
- Combine all sauce ingredients into a mixing bowl and use a whisk to really breakdown that peanut butter.
- Remove chicken from oven and baste with sauce. Lower oven temperature to 375 F and continue cooking chicken for 10 minutes. Remove and baste again. Cook for another 10-15 minutes, or until you reach 160 F on your thermometer. Broil in the end if you'd like a crispier skin.