- 1 4lb chuck roast
For the Sauce:
- 1 1/2 cups ketchup
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke flavoring
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine sauce ingredients in a large bowl.
- Place the chuck roast in a slow cooker and pour sauce over it. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Shred meat with two forks, spoon out any large chunks of fat, and stir meat. Cook another 30-45 minutes.
- Serve & enjoy