adapted from foodnetwork.com
- 4 pounds boneless beef short ribs, cut into 3-inch long pieces
- 8oz (1 cup) of your favorite BBQ sauce
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Arrange the short ribs in a 13 by 9-inch baking dish and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Pour the sauce over ribs and toss well, coating all the pieces.
- Cover with aluminum foil and roast until cooked through and tender, about 2.5 hours.
- Remove foil for the last 30 minutes of cooking to brown the top.
- Serve and enjoy!