- Six 6" sections of marrow bone (canoe bones)
- 1 bunch of parsley, leaves only
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup capers
- Plenty of toast
- coarse sea salt
For the Dressing:
- Juice of 1 lemon
- extra virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Roast marrow bones in 450F oven for about 20 minutes, until marrow is loose and giving but not melted.
- Chop parsley roughly and mix with shallots and capers. Dress salad at last minute.
- Scrape marrow from bones onto toast, season with coarse sea salt, top with salad mixture and enjoy!