Quinoa is an oft-looked-over grain that is packed with nutrients, fluffy like rice, and delicious in tons of recipes! A complete protein that's packed with fiber, quinoa is wonderful addition to any diet.
- 1 cup quinoa, toasted
- 1/2 cup onion, finely diced
- 2 cups broth
- salt to taste
- 2 Tbsp butter
- Melt butter in skillet over low heat.
- Add onions and sweat until translucent without coloring.
- Add toasted quinoa and continue cooking for a couple minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add broth and salt, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Remove lid and fluff with fork