- 1 Large bunch of curly kale, stems removed and leaves chopped roughly
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Celtic/Sea Salt to taste
- Garlic powder
- Parmigiano cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place chopped kale on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper and drizzle with olive oil- just enough to get the leaves lightly coated, but not drenched. Pour a little at a time and use your hands to get the leaves coated.
- Dust the oil coated leaves with a little bit of the sea salt and a little bit of the garlic powder- just to taste, more can be added after baking.
- Bake approximately 10-15 minutes until some of the edges of the leaves turn brown. Remove the tray from the oven and grate some raw cheese over the top so that some of it melts. Then turn the oven off and allow the kale to dry/cool in the oven. Remove from the oven when they feel crispy. (If you don't want to let them cool in the oven, you can remove them to a counter top).