The Soil Solution to Climate Change:
The True Cost of Cheap Food:
- America's Food Crisis: The Omnivore's Dilemma- A short video discussing what we as a country have learned from the book that inspired Tara Firma Farms
- Butterball Abuse - A brutal investigation of the Butterball Turkey
- Should You Eat Meat? A frank look at food, sustainability and ecology.
- How Cooking Can Change Your Life-Michael Pollan has the key to a healthy diet: stop eating ready-made food!
- Healing Quest: Grass-Fed Movement- This video gives the facts on how important it is to eat animal's raised on pasture.
- Joel Salatin At Tara Firma Farms- In 2011 Joel Salatin of Polyface Farms visited Tara Firma Farms, sharing his insightful and hilarious points of view on farming, food and the human condition!
- Tara Talk- In this talk, Tara speaks about how Tara Firma Farms was started, insights on farming and Tara Firma's mission.
- Allan Savory Ted Talk- In this cutting edge and inspirational talk, Allan Savory speaks about reversing climate change and creating a sustainable future using livestock.
- Meet the Farmer With Joel Salatin- Joel speaks about his philosophy on farming and sheds some valuable insight on the economics and politics of Farming.
- Farm Short- This is a great general description of what we do here at Tara Firma Farms.
- New Hope 360- Know a farmer, know a rock star
- Spinning Spoons- Tara Firma Farms: Animal Production at its Finest
- Triple Pundit- Would you like an egg with that?
- Petaluma 360- Field of Halloween Dreams
- West Petaluma Living- All Things Bright and Beautiful: Tara Smith's New American Farm
- The Omnivore's Dilema - Michael Pollan
- The Vegetarian Myth - Lierre Kieth
- Folk's This Just Ain't Normal - Joel Salatin
- Food Rules: An Eater's Manual - Michael Pollan
- Cooked - Michael Pollan
- The Sheer Ecstasy of Being a Lunatic Farmer - Joel Salatin