G U I D E D WEEKEND FARM T O U R S
Every Saturday and Sunday
*Times/Dates of tours will increase in late spring/early summer
*Dogs are welcome, on leash.
We invite you, your family, and friends, for a fun stroll around the farm, alongside happy animals playing in the field and baby chicks that can fit in the palm of your hand! Take advantage of this wonderful opportunity to see a fully operational example of what sustainable farming looks like.
What you will learn:
- The natural process of raising chickens, pigs and cows.
- How soil/grasses rely on grazing of chickens, pigs and cows.
- Life cycles connecting animals, plants and soils.
- How grazing cows can help to solve global warming.
- Chicks and piglets are ridiculously cute.
- Holding a chick or petting a piglet is a lifelong memory.
- The difference between Cage Free, Free Range and Pasture Raised, and why you should care.